Saturday, December 26, 2009

Toshiba Phone Number Does Anyone Knows The Toshiba Number Or Email??

Does anyone knows the Toshiba number or email?? - toshiba phone number

I bought a Toshiba Satellite A205-s5825. than 2-3 weeks. Second day I used. I see the driver CD holds the designation. and the next day, a blue screen with pop-ups and suddenly restart my laptop. So I called Best Buy and explain, and they told me I lost my receipt. So I took my laptop with the image of everything that came with it. Now, Best Buy wants to fix on my laptop, if they say yes Throu the phone. They told me that can not be repaired, because I paid cash. I lost my receipt. Toshiba must specify the number or e-mail or please, thanks

1 comments:

the angel on your shoulder said...

wow, you have five points, if you lost only to go www.toshiba.com

Post a Comment